Monday, December 30, 2013

Author's Picks for Oct/Nov

The lines for these two months are blurry, so I am combining both months into the top five.  These are basically all my school posts.

5. Day 272: Ballet Memories~ Especially after seeing the Nutcracker for Christmas, this was fun to think about.  I do want to write more about this someday.

4. Day 278-282: Confessions of a Disney Princess Fan~ This is a fun one.

3. Day 266: The Absence of Nature~ One of the my favorite poems I wrote this semester.  Beauty is found in the most unlikely places.

2. Day 256: Reversing Your Mindset~ Again, another thing I struggle with.  It's an important lesson to remember.  This was actually from November.

1. Day 257: That's How I Love~I enjoyed thinking about this, and I liked writing it.  I actually came across something in a book that I was reading that reiterated this, saying "God the Mother" can be seen through specific Hebrew words that were used in the Bible.  God loves us as a mother deeply loves her child.  We can do no wrong, and it hurts Him deeply when we hurt Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment